Contact Us

Use this form to contact us. If this is an EMERGENCY – DO NOT USE THIS FORM. DIAL 911 from a phone!

Do you know me?

Use this form to help us solve a crime! We need help identifying the suspect(s) and need your help!

Submit an Anonymous Tip

You can submit an anonymous tip by clicking here. Please understand that we require certain information to fill out an online form. This will not affect your ability to remain anonymous.

Animal Complaint

Need a trap? Need Animal Control? If it is an emergency, please dial 911 from a phone. If you need to report an animal complaint or request a trap, you can do that here.

Extra Patrol

You can request Extra Patrol in your neighborhood or for your business here.

Litter Violation

Report a Litter Violation here.

Loud Music

Turn it Down or Pay Up! Report your complaint of loud music here.

Public Records Request & Police Report Request

If you are not on the police report, fill out this form Public Records Request.

Noise Ordinance Variance Application

Having an event with music or noise? Request approval here.

Parade Permit

Fill out a Parade Permit here.